Nearly all women love jewellery and accessories and that's why jewellery
usually makes for a perfect gift. Indeed, whether the gift is for christmas,
valentines, graduation, or even as a thank you present for giving birth to
your new baby boy or girl, most women will love receiving a piece of jewellery.
There are some important things to consider, however, when purchasing a piece of
- For hygiene reasons, products meant for piercings (including earrings),
cannot be refunded or exchanged, unless the item is faulty.
- If you are buying a ring as a jewellery gift then it is a good idea to be
aware of the recipients correct ring rize before purchasing - especially if the
ring was one of our 'handmade to order' rings, as these are treated as bespoke
pieces and cannot be returned unless there is a fault with the workmanship.
- Those two points aside, it is reassuring to know that nearly all of our
products are covered by our 14-day money back guarantee. We will always happily
refund or exchange any gift bought from us if returned in it's original
condition and with all paperwork, parts and accessories.
If you know you want to buy a piece of jewellery as a gift but are unsure of
what to purchase, we will be happy to help generate some ideas, simply email us
at email@example.com -
we'll ask you a set of questions & then email you back with our hand picked
If the thought of buying a piece of jewellery still brings you out in a cold
sweat then we have also put together the following list:
THE SMART GUIDE TO BUYING A JEWELLERY GIFT
Always consider the following:
- Is the recipient allergic to any materials?
- Is the recipient vegetarian or vegan? If they are it is generally not a good
idea to purchase items such as pearls, mother of pearl, shell, coral or those
containing feathers. Fossilised material should be fine but a lot of
vegetarians - and certainly most vegans - would not appreciate any animal/fish
or bird by-product. Sugarpuss London does not support the use of coral in
jewellery making anyway, because of the effect on the environment, we will
always be happy, however, to make vegetarian and vegan friendly coral or pearl
jewellery using swarovski pearls and synthetic coral, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What type of jewellery does the recipient generally wear - mainly
- Do you have the correct ring size?
- Will the jewellery fit with the recipient's personality?
- What kind of jewellery does the recipient already have? You may think they
have 'enough of that kind of jewellery' but chances are that's their taste and
you should buy something similar.
- What is your budget? At the moment this is an especially important point -
your recipient will not appreciate a lavish jewellery gift if it's left you
broke and anxious for the rest of the month. Never buy something you can't
afford. In special cases we will consider offering a layaway service, simply